Click Nuffnang :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gatherings.

[17/3]

Was exciting.

Went out with those who just back from camp.

4days didn't meet them.

So gua jv you guys lar xD

After sent that 4 trouble guys.

We're finally can had our lunch.

in after three.

So HOT!@@

these are the pictures

She's motion is sooo exagerate.SOUND too xP


Sherine + Stephen + Ahle. new photoshooting pose.


Omg i look so fat :-(



Sheng!!!!buat facebook ar!





Don't know when they take @@

My glasses is looking camera but my eyes was on road.

They like this pic so much.
We were crazy.went to beach in 4pm.
Very hot.very very hot hot!!
The sun made my eye cant open.:x



Lastly..stephen was taking picture so he's not in.

==============\\\///================

OK. showtime finish.

after that we're going to New World suites ,education fair.

Just <10 stalls there.

Many of then already had ambitions and directions.

I'm still like a stray sheep.HAIX.

but i'm going to choose XXXXXXXXX surreptitiously.

cause. i use to be like that xP.

OK. now i announce.

I decide to transfer school before but this failed.

affected by some reason.

I'm sorry that i cant tell.

So.I will finish my senior three here.

dont ask me anymore thanks =).

===============\\\///===============

I went to camp in school today.






I like these 3 photos.

thanks my DSC-TX1. =]]]

=============\\\///==============

HOW? HOW? HOW?

Even i made myself sooo busy.

But my brain is still thinking you.

What you said what you promised.

What you gave me.

haix..i know.

you wont touch anymore.

you wont care anymore.

you wont feel pity anymore.

But I hope.

I can give those i can give.

within the time,i am loving you.

===========\\\///==========

Bye my friend.

who accompany me 5years ++

I will remember you. Don't cry.ok?

add oil in ur study.


(os: sorry to those, she's still living in my heart.=(, i agree, friends is better than lover, but two is better than one.cheer up all!!)


1 comment:

  1. Bye my friend.

    who accompany me 5years ++

    I will remember you. Don't cry.ok?

    add oil in ur study.

    wat tat mean??
    u wan go le???><

    ReplyDelete