Click Nuffnang :)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

ANIMAL.

Hi.
First and foremost.i would like to introduce something for you.
Suddenly found.
My first branded bag.Animal.
Had promoted new style of watch.


Autumn Winter Watches.

Simple colour.but i like its simplicity.
Who want buy for me?hehe
About 50.............pound.
Someone calling me materialistic boy.
i confess.
.
Since i love its bags' design.
My school bags.Green in colour.
I love it too much since my aunt present as a give for me.
.
So don't laughing on my taste.special right?
perhaps someone are tease on me.
don't mind.
.

This bag.only cost 24.99 pound.
I hope i'll get it on CNY.
SEEEEE here my mum!

And this sunglass too...

i wan to buy it.><

Any details please visit.http://shop.animal.co.uk/

.

Ok.back to my life.

Today's work->kakak

Sweep Mop Wash Dry.

But i enjoy it.

My mum just bought 2 trousers and 1 cloth for me.

I wan to meet them(either clothes or mum)

xP

.

L......

LO......

LOA......

LOAD......

LOADI......

LOADIN.....

LOADING......

Sleep time now.

bye.

Expecting our BBQ.

I may be a wonderful morning.

.

Confidential project is going on.

Hope i can TRIUMPH!

Stop here.comment

(OS:Loving you.is all i wanna do)

1 comment: