Click Nuffnang :)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Modified.





These are some pictures I took it morning.
Uniform Series.
Found that i like to take photo in morning.
A big collection of this series.
.
Start to lazy blogging again.
PerseverePerseverePersevere!!!
.
I was trying to improve my driving skill.
Some noticeable progression.
.
just now am having dine with Bryan.
Cute didi.
14 this year.quite nice.
Knew that he is going to KL.
Our next gathering.->cinema or M-box
He was frightened when i told him i use RM9 to sing 4 hours.
.
Gong Sam Gai finished.no comment.
Predictable Ending.
.
I'd denied my Friendster account for a long period.
More interest in facebook.
And to filt Mr. or Ms. Ma.
.
These few day keep webcam chatting with Simon Chong.
who is a humorous person that i knew in Sabah.
Provokes a lot of laughter(i use this twice)
.
While we waiting our lunch in New Seaview Restaurant.
some funny things occur.
Pai Kut Suan Tian.
lazy to explain.
hehe.
.
Joey Wong keep selling Melilea product for me.
I m keen on some product.
But that is secret.
and keep warning me something behind me.
.
Nowadays we like to take others' ugly pose.
For Birthday Suprise.
Confidential for reader.sorry.
They would angry if i post.
.
Last but not least.
An unfortunate news.
Heard in 1st of December while i was studying.
My dude.Athena.
Get hurted in a critical accident.
Quite severe.
Glasses in her skin.
Hope she will recover soon.
I am going to drop in her house tomorrow afternoon.
As a lovely friend.
Become back a lenglui.
.
I wan to see Saw XI
with friend.
In dolby sound room.
with high quality of blu-ray disc.
Since i'd long time didnt watch a high quality movie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tired,stop here.Comment.
(os:Everynight i rush to the bed....sweet dream from Beyonce)

No comments:

Post a Comment