Click Nuffnang :)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DENY.

This is my latest photo.
Abnormal face.
Fat++

I just dyed my hair just now.
Black in colour.just wasting the Colorant which expired soon.
.
Chat with VICTIM Athena in afternoon.
laugh a lot.
I realized that the pronunciation of 'DENY'.
Okay. My fault.Learner mar><
.
Independent <----this topic.
I think for a long time.
Divided to Physically Independent and Mentally Independent.
Is that one learns physically independent then he/she can Autochephaly?
Not really.
A conversation happened few months ago.
Me:I suggest you to live with others family when you rent a room outside,because they can help you to clean up someplace such as toilet.
Someone:Then how to you learn to independent?
.
Ya,i might be wrong.
But those are physically independent.
For mentally independent.
They should possess a mature brain.
which can solve the problems faced.
Either in academic or in LIFE.
isn't it?
Those just my own opinion.
If you are disagree.just deny it. and beat it.
.
I like to eat in New Seaview Restaurant.
Wynn's mother is nice.
.
Finally finish Chemistry paper.
left chinese on next monday.
eventually can rest for a week.
And i am going to hibernate.after that.
until CHRISTMAS.
i wan buy new clothes.
AAAAAA.
.
I am expecting how the school would be like in next year.
.
Making some great decision nearly.
Say NO to XXX.
Tired to face them.
.
I'll become senior in school next year.
Means can be arbitrarily recklessly?
hope so but impossible.
.
I am really really hard to renew daily.
but failed with LAZINESS.
.
I am watching Barbaric Mother,Gozilla.
You must know what i were meaning if u like to watch HongKong Sitcom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stop here.Comment
(OS: don't see my blog in case u are unfriendly!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude,
    long time didn't chat with u,
    how are u getting on?
    how's ur SPM?
    still ok?
    now only i realized that your English is more better than me...
    hahax...
    it seems that u have no problem on facing Senior UEC English Subject next year(a subject which is hard to score A)...
    hehe...
    ok la,
    stop here...
    take care n keep in touch...^^

    ReplyDelete