Click Nuffnang :)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

SOPHISTICATED


SHENG"S PHOTO COLLECTION!!!!

My PRESENT and PRECIOUS photos.
I did a significant decision.
Fade out Fade out Fade out.
Just keep in the content.
.
Good.
I think i become fatter and fatter during holiday.
But kinda satisfy in these kind of life.
COSINESS.
.
Joey,my pretty friend's sister-in-law.
Had opened a Bag Shop.
furthermore,she will have a make-up classes there.
Just simply promoting.
I will upload the photo next.
.
I will finish my spm the day after tomorrow.
but i think it is no surprise.
because just same with previous situation.
and we will having a party after that.
and going to sing k.
.
monotonous.
hope the new year coming quickly.
to have a gathering with my Primary friends.
and buy new clothes.
play around.
.
heard that my parents want to go Hainam Island next year.
EXCLUDE us.
surely i am fighting.
.
stop here.comment.
(OS: sometime there is a good enjoyment while having a monotonous life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment