Click Nuffnang :)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beach.

Let's see our Miss Gan. =)

While I was sleeping in afternoon.

I was suddenly awakened by Joy's call.

She invited us to go beach.

.

Drinking ABC, Eating Chicken Wings and Satay.

.

The most nasty things is all of our body are sticky with salt.

YUCKS!!

But we'd a fabulous time there.

We were shouting for unhappy.

Running for stress and Laughing randomly.

.

Then back.

==================\\\///=================

Boring with surfing internet for the whole day.

Keep SMS,MSN with friends.

I am sorry to hear about that unlucky incident.

Take care next time ya friend =].

================SKIP==================

I went to GYM with Rina in the morning.

Surely with fully sweat. But the lunch after that got back all the lemak...

>.<

whatever.it's life.

Tonight I am going to have a date with Joey Wong.

Hope she wont forget.ciu...

==================\\\///=====================

Exam is coming on Wednesday.

But i haven't touch any textbooks yet...

tomorrow lar i think.

=================\\\///==================

I hope i can forget you quickly.

Cause i dream about you daily.

I'm still looking for your sms.

The drop ornament is sitll there.

My heart is still beside you.In the corner of fairytales.

(os:I hope to sacrifice somethings to you.to prove I love you.do you want?)

No comments:

Post a Comment